Zambezi Forest Under Daily Threat From Illegal Timber Harvesters
[Namibian] THE Ministry of Environment, Forestry, and Tourism said the 100-kilometre-long state forest in the Zambezi region is under threat due to foreigners entering at undesignated points to harvest timber on a daily basis.
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Four Nations Listed for Uhuru Squash Open
- South African Court Rules that UN Experts Can Intervene in Zambian Lead Poisoning Case
- Miracle Corners of the World Trains Youth in Rwanda, Tanzania and Zambia
- Zambian Officials Head to Russia to Bring Home Student Killed Fighting in Ukraine
- Amayenge stakes claim in Tanzania