Bishops Poke Holes in President Hichilema’s Free Education Policy
[CISA] Lusaka -- The implementation process of Zambia's Free Education Policy for primary and secondary education, an election promise by President Hakainde Hichilema, has proved a bane in the management of grant-aided schools and other institutions in general, the Zambia Conference of Catholic Bishops (ZCCB) has said.
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Four Nations Listed for Uhuru Squash Open
- South African Court Rules that UN Experts Can Intervene in Zambian Lead Poisoning Case
- Miracle Corners of the World Trains Youth in Rwanda, Tanzania and Zambia
- Zambian Officials Head to Russia to Bring Home Student Killed Fighting in Ukraine
- Amayenge stakes claim in Tanzania