Zambia to Make Further Cuts to Copper Mining Royalties
[The Exchange] The omens are good, with Zambia enjoying an abundance of goodwill from the international community and President Hakainde Hichilema acknowledged as a pragmatic economic custodian.
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Testing Stool Can Help Detect TB in Children
- Four Nations Listed for Uhuru Squash Open
- South African Court Rules that UN Experts Can Intervene in Zambian Lead Poisoning Case
- Miracle Corners of the World Trains Youth in Rwanda, Tanzania and Zambia
- Zambian Officials Head to Russia to Bring Home Student Killed Fighting in Ukraine