Hichilema Vows to Leverage On Dar-Lusaka Historic Ties
[Daily News] ZAMBIA President Hakainde Hichilema has said his country and Tanzania must leverage on their historic relationship, to maximize benefits to the people of the two neighbouring nations.
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Zimbabwe, Zambia Meet Over Establishment of Joint Agro-Industrial Park
- Zambia Can Meet Growing Food Demand – How to Fix What’s Standing in Its Way
- Zambian Dilemma Over Victoria Falls Heritage Status
- Zambia Says Surplus 1,000MW to Service Agreements With Namibia and Zimbabwe
- Zambia Stun Nigeria to Win WAFCON Bronze Medal