Sex Testing of Top Footballer Banda a Flagrant Human Rights Violation – HRW
[allAfrica] Harare -- Barbra Banda, a top player on Zambia's national women's team, was subjected to what is called a gender verification procedure to determine whether her testosterone levels are above those allowed to compete as a woman, in what Human Rights Watch (HRW) has described as a flagrant human rights violation.
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Zimbabwe, Zambia Meet Over Establishment of Joint Agro-Industrial Park
- Hichilema Vows to Leverage On Dar-Lusaka Historic Ties
- Zambia Can Meet Growing Food Demand – How to Fix What’s Standing in Its Way
- Zambian Dilemma Over Victoria Falls Heritage Status
- Zambia Says Surplus 1,000MW to Service Agreements With Namibia and Zimbabwe