Zema Boss Calls for Stronger Collaboration On Pesticides, Toxic Substances Control
[Times of Zambia] The Zambia Environmental Management Agency (ZEMA) Director General, Douty Chibamba has noted the need to strengthen collaboration with other relevant authorities at points of entry in relation to Pesticides and Toxic Substances (PTS) control.
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Zimbabwe, Zambia Meet Over Establishment of Joint Agro-Industrial Park
- Hichilema Vows to Leverage On Dar-Lusaka Historic Ties
- Zambia Can Meet Growing Food Demand – How to Fix What’s Standing in Its Way
- Zambian Dilemma Over Victoria Falls Heritage Status
- Zambia Says Surplus 1,000MW to Service Agreements With Namibia and Zimbabwe