Under Secretary Fernandez’s Travel to South Africa and Zambia
[State Department] Under Secretary of State Jose W. Fernandez will travel to Cape Town, South Africa, May 9-11, and Lusaka, Zambia, May 12-13, to engage with government officials, business, and members of civil society to support our shared objectives regarding trade and investment, public health and environment programs, and pandemic relief.
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Deputy Secretary Sherman’s Meeting With Zambian Foreign Minister Kakubo
- Herbicides Threaten Edible Weeds in Zambia – That May Be Bad News for Local Food Security
- Busting the CDF, SCT Mysteries
- Zambian Delegation Visits Zimbabwe to Appreciate Its Transport System
- ‘Mushrooming Clinics Offering Unsafe Abortions’