Where in Sub-Saharan Africa Are Media Outlets Curtailed?
[DW] In places such as Cameroon, Guinea Bissau, Rwanda or post-coup Mali, the media's vigilance extends well beyond issues that matter to the public. Journalists are forced to watch their own backs -- and data, too.
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Deputy Secretary Sherman’s Meeting With Zambian Foreign Minister Kakubo
- Herbicides Threaten Edible Weeds in Zambia – That May Be Bad News for Local Food Security
- Busting the CDF, SCT Mysteries
- Zambian Delegation Visits Zimbabwe to Appreciate Its Transport System
- ‘Mushrooming Clinics Offering Unsafe Abortions’