Masebo Warns Against Nepotism in Health Jobs
[Times of Zambia] WITH Government's plans to decentralise the recruitment of 11,200 health workers this year, Health Minister Sylvia Masebo has warned those who will be involved against recruiting relatives at the expense of the right people.
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Zimbabwe, Zambia Meet Over Establishment of Joint Agro-Industrial Park
- Hichilema Vows to Leverage On Dar-Lusaka Historic Ties
- Zambia Can Meet Growing Food Demand – How to Fix What’s Standing in Its Way
- Zambian Dilemma Over Victoria Falls Heritage Status
- Zambia Says Surplus 1,000MW to Service Agreements With Namibia and Zimbabwe