Constitution’s Lacunae Need Urgent Attention
[Times of Zambia] IMMEDIATELY information started emerging that a candidate in the Kabwata Parliamentary by elections had abandoned his candidature, it became apparent that the elections slated for January 20, 2022 were at risk and might not proceed as scheduled.
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Zimbabwe, Zambia Meet Over Establishment of Joint Agro-Industrial Park
- Hichilema Vows to Leverage On Dar-Lusaka Historic Ties
- Zambia Can Meet Growing Food Demand – How to Fix What’s Standing in Its Way
- Zambian Dilemma Over Victoria Falls Heritage Status
- Zambia Says Surplus 1,000MW to Service Agreements With Namibia and Zimbabwe