No, Patriotic Front’s Ex-Media Director Didn’t Publicly Say ‘God Is Fighting for Zambians By Killing’ Ruling Party Leaders
[Africa Check] On 17 November 2021, Zambian member of parliament for Kabwata Levy Mkandawire died after a road accident. He was a member of the ruling United Party for National Development (UPND).
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Deputy Secretary Sherman’s Meeting With Zambian Foreign Minister Kakubo
- Herbicides Threaten Edible Weeds in Zambia – That May Be Bad News for Local Food Security
- Busting the CDF, SCT Mysteries
- Zambian Delegation Visits Zimbabwe to Appreciate Its Transport System
- ‘Mushrooming Clinics Offering Unsafe Abortions’