Why Women Need Investor Strategies and Financial Literacy
[GraÃ§a Machel Trust] In 2020, the Graça Machel Trusts' Women's Economic and Social Advancement (WESA) programme conducted a financial inclusion best Practice study, documenting the experiences of 60 women in the financial sector from South Africa and Zambia. The data published from this study reveals that women still need additional investor strategies to strengthen their business acumen related to financial literacy.
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Zimbabwe, Zambia Meet Over Establishment of Joint Agro-Industrial Park
- Hichilema Vows to Leverage On Dar-Lusaka Historic Ties
- Zambia Can Meet Growing Food Demand – How to Fix What’s Standing in Its Way
- Zambian Dilemma Over Victoria Falls Heritage Status
- Zambia Says Surplus 1,000MW to Service Agreements With Namibia and Zimbabwe