Covid-19 Threat to Agro Sector – a Tale of Subsistence Farmers
[Times of Zambia] Anne Mutale-Katongo is one of the many rural peasant farmers whose life changed drastically when she was diagnosed with COVID-19, and spent several days in quarantine.
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Reforming Zambia’s Mines Needs More Change and Support
- Moving Forward the Science of Covid-19 Vaccine Effectiveness in Africa
- Deputy Secretary Sherman’s Meeting With Zambian Foreign Minister Kakubo
- Herbicides Threaten Edible Weeds in Zambia – That May Be Bad News for Local Food Security
- Busting the CDF, SCT Mysteries