Free Education to Help Rural Girls
[Times of Zambia] To promote greater gender equity in the education sector, reducing or providing free education alone may not reverse the trend of early marriages and teenage pregnancies among girls.
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Zambia Leaves South Africa Choking in Its Dust At the 2022 Mining Indaba
- ‘New Dawn’ Mining Policy Excites Mopani
- Zambia Parliamentary Delegation Jets in
- BoZ Sounds Alarm On Cyber Security Threat
- South Africa – Human Rights Groups Intervene in Historic Class Action for Lead Poisoning Launched By Zambian Children