A Healthy Environment is a Human Right, Says UN Body #AfricaClimateCrisis
[allAfrica] Cape Town -- Outdoor spaces is what most people have been craving during the Covid-19 pandemic, when a series of lockdowns across the world forced countless people indoors. And these enforced restrictions on our movement have reignited many people's appreciation for home, community gardens and public open spaces.
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Deputy Secretary Sherman’s Meeting With Zambian Foreign Minister Kakubo
- Herbicides Threaten Edible Weeds in Zambia – That May Be Bad News for Local Food Security
- Busting the CDF, SCT Mysteries
- Zambian Delegation Visits Zimbabwe to Appreciate Its Transport System
- ‘Mushrooming Clinics Offering Unsafe Abortions’