Health Minister Masebo Must Help Reignite Vaccination Campaign
[Times of Zambia] ZAMBIA may have a highly susceptible population when next wave of the Coronavirus (COVID-19) strikes because only a paltry four per cent of people have been vaccinated so far.
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Moving Forward the Science of Covid-19 Vaccine Effectiveness in Africa
- Deputy Secretary Sherman’s Meeting With Zambian Foreign Minister Kakubo
- Herbicides Threaten Edible Weeds in Zambia – That May Be Bad News for Local Food Security
- Busting the CDF, SCT Mysteries
- Zambian Delegation Visits Zimbabwe to Appreciate Its Transport System