Vice President Hails Peaceful Transition of Power in Zambia
[ANGOP] Luanda -- The Deputy President of the Republic, Bornito de Sousa, Tuesday in Lusaka, praised the peaceful transition of power that occurred in Zambia, with the inauguration of the new President, Hakainde Hichilema.
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- U.S. Senate Committee Hears from Six Nominees for Key Africa Ambassadorial Posts
- Reforming Zambia’s Mines Needs More Change and Support
- Moving Forward the Science of Covid-19 Vaccine Effectiveness in Africa
- Deputy Secretary Sherman’s Meeting With Zambian Foreign Minister Kakubo
- Herbicides Threaten Edible Weeds in Zambia – That May Be Bad News for Local Food Security