Zambia Elections Bring False Hope to MDC-a
[The Herald] The MDC Alliance has been gripped by false hope of winning the forthcoming 2023 Presidential elections in the manner Zambia's President-elect; Hakainde Hichilema defeated former President, Edgar Lungu in the just ended elections.
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Reforming Zambia’s Mines Needs More Change and Support
- Moving Forward the Science of Covid-19 Vaccine Effectiveness in Africa
- Deputy Secretary Sherman’s Meeting With Zambian Foreign Minister Kakubo
- Herbicides Threaten Edible Weeds in Zambia – That May Be Bad News for Local Food Security
- Busting the CDF, SCT Mysteries