President Cries Foul as Opposition Leads in Early Vote Count
[RFI] Zambia's main opposition candidate has taken a considerable lead in partial results for a tight presidential election while incumbent leader Edgar Lungu claims the poll was not "not free and fair".
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Moving Forward the Science of Covid-19 Vaccine Effectiveness in Africa
- Deputy Secretary Sherman’s Meeting With Zambian Foreign Minister Kakubo
- Herbicides Threaten Edible Weeds in Zambia – That May Be Bad News for Local Food Security
- Busting the CDF, SCT Mysteries
- Zambian Delegation Visits Zimbabwe to Appreciate Its Transport System