Govt’s Desire to Make Zambia Food Secure Impressive
[Times of Zambia] Government must be commended for continuing to deliver agriculture inputs on time especially to farmers being supported through the Farmer Input Support Programme (FISP).
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Reforming Zambia’s Mines Needs More Change and Support
- Moving Forward the Science of Covid-19 Vaccine Effectiveness in Africa
- Deputy Secretary Sherman’s Meeting With Zambian Foreign Minister Kakubo
- Herbicides Threaten Edible Weeds in Zambia – That May Be Bad News for Local Food Security
- Busting the CDF, SCT Mysteries