Latest Data From Lusaka Morgue Analysis Shows Spike in Covid-19 Deaths
[The Conversation Africa] Understanding the epidemiology of infectious diseases often rests heavily on the local resources available to conduct surveillance work. It is very easy to fall into the trap of believing that the absence of information about a given country or region means that diseases are not having an impact in those places.
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Zimbabwe, Zambia Meet Over Establishment of Joint Agro-Industrial Park
- Hichilema Vows to Leverage On Dar-Lusaka Historic Ties
- Zambia Can Meet Growing Food Demand – How to Fix What’s Standing in Its Way
- Zambian Dilemma Over Victoria Falls Heritage Status
- Zambia Says Surplus 1,000MW to Service Agreements With Namibia and Zimbabwe