Xenophobia Flares Ahead of Zambian Elections
[New Frame] Shop customers are threatening migrant traders with violence come the national elections in August, amid a rise in xenophobia that appears to correlate with election periods in Africa.
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Reforming Zambia’s Mines Needs More Change and Support
- Moving Forward the Science of Covid-19 Vaccine Effectiveness in Africa
- Deputy Secretary Sherman’s Meeting With Zambian Foreign Minister Kakubo
- Herbicides Threaten Edible Weeds in Zambia – That May Be Bad News for Local Food Security
- Busting the CDF, SCT Mysteries