Court Order Keeps Kambwili in Charge of NDC
[Times of Zambia] THE Ndola High Court has stayed an ex-parte order in a case involving National Democratic Congress (NDC)officials Joseph Akafumba, Bridget Atanga and others who claim that Chishimba Kambwili has been masquerading as the party's president.
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Four Nations Listed for Uhuru Squash Open
- South African Court Rules that UN Experts Can Intervene in Zambian Lead Poisoning Case
- Miracle Corners of the World Trains Youth in Rwanda, Tanzania and Zambia
- Zambian Officials Head to Russia to Bring Home Student Killed Fighting in Ukraine
- Amayenge stakes claim in Tanzania