Kamanga Explains Afcon Failure
[Times of Zambia] Failure to have a substantive coach in place when the Cameroon 2022 Africa Cup of Nations (AFCON) qualifiers started contributed to Zambia's inability to qualify for the final tournament, FAZ President Andrew Kamanga has said.
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Zambia Leaves South Africa Choking in Its Dust At the 2022 Mining Indaba
- ‘New Dawn’ Mining Policy Excites Mopani
- Zambia Parliamentary Delegation Jets in
- BoZ Sounds Alarm On Cyber Security Threat
- South Africa – Human Rights Groups Intervene in Historic Class Action for Lead Poisoning Launched By Zambian Children