Former Secretary to Cabinet Msiska Died of Covid-19
[Times of Zambia] Former Secretary to the Cabinet Roland Msiska died of Covid-19 after battling against the virus for three weeks at the at the Levy Mwanawasa Teaching Hospital, Secretary to the Cabinet Simon Miti has confirmed.
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Deputy Secretary Sherman’s Meeting With Zambian Foreign Minister Kakubo
- Herbicides Threaten Edible Weeds in Zambia – That May Be Bad News for Local Food Security
- Busting the CDF, SCT Mysteries
- Zambian Delegation Visits Zimbabwe to Appreciate Its Transport System
- ‘Mushrooming Clinics Offering Unsafe Abortions’