Court Orders Kambwili to Stop Masquerading As Opposition Leader
[Times of Zambia] The Ndola High Court has ordered former Roan Member of Parliament (MP) Chishimba Kambwili to stop masquerading as National Democratic Congress (NDC) president.
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Four Nations Listed for Uhuru Squash Open
- South African Court Rules that UN Experts Can Intervene in Zambian Lead Poisoning Case
- Miracle Corners of the World Trains Youth in Rwanda, Tanzania and Zambia
- Zambian Officials Head to Russia to Bring Home Student Killed Fighting in Ukraine
- Amayenge stakes claim in Tanzania