Seven Bodies of Namibians Killed in Zambia Exhumed
[Namibian] Ohangwena police and their Zambian counterparts this afternoon exhumed four bodies of Namibian citizens who were killed by police in Zambia on 5 December 2019 in Lusaka.
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Reforming Zambia’s Mines Needs More Change and Support
- Moving Forward the Science of Covid-19 Vaccine Effectiveness in Africa
- Deputy Secretary Sherman’s Meeting With Zambian Foreign Minister Kakubo
- Herbicides Threaten Edible Weeds in Zambia – That May Be Bad News for Local Food Security
- Busting the CDF, SCT Mysteries