Nsama, Kaunda Shooting – Inquest Debate Heats Up
[Times of Zambia] The debate on whether to have an inquest into the killing of State prosecutor Nsama Nsama and United Party for National Development (UPND) sympathiser Joseph Kaunda or not has continued.
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Four Nations Listed for Uhuru Squash Open
- South African Court Rules that UN Experts Can Intervene in Zambian Lead Poisoning Case
- Miracle Corners of the World Trains Youth in Rwanda, Tanzania and Zambia
- Zambian Officials Head to Russia to Bring Home Student Killed Fighting in Ukraine
- Amayenge stakes claim in Tanzania