Midwife Inspired By Health Workers As a Sick Child Goes the Extra Mile to Save Pregnant Women’s Lives in Covid-19
[UNFPA] When Moses Nkosi fell ill and was taken to hospital as a child, he was inspired by the health workers who attended him to follow in their footsteps. Achieving this dream was not easy, yet the challenges he faced may have helped prepare him to tackle the difficult time ahead for mothers-to-be in his community during the COVID-19 pandemic.
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Deputy Secretary Sherman’s Meeting With Zambian Foreign Minister Kakubo
- Herbicides Threaten Edible Weeds in Zambia – That May Be Bad News for Local Food Security
- Busting the CDF, SCT Mysteries
- Zambian Delegation Visits Zimbabwe to Appreciate Its Transport System
- ‘Mushrooming Clinics Offering Unsafe Abortions’