WHO Supports the Orientation of Zambian Members of Parliament On Nurturing Care for Early Childhood Development
[WHO] The World Health Organization Country Office provided support to the Ministry of Health in conducting a virtual advocacy meeting with Members of Parliament on Nurturing Care for Early Childhood Development (ECD). A total of 22 parliamentarians selected from the Committees on Health, Community Development & Social Services; and Education, Science & Technology participated in the event which took place on 9 December 2020.
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Deputy Secretary Sherman’s Meeting With Zambian Foreign Minister Kakubo
- Herbicides Threaten Edible Weeds in Zambia – That May Be Bad News for Local Food Security
- Busting the CDF, SCT Mysteries
- Zambian Delegation Visits Zimbabwe to Appreciate Its Transport System
- ‘Mushrooming Clinics Offering Unsafe Abortions’