Ex-President Rupiah Banda Reportedly Sick With Colon Cancer
[Nation] Lusaka -- Zambia's former President Rupiah Banda is sick with colon cancer, his office announced in a statement Saturday.
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Reforming Zambia’s Mines Needs More Change and Support
- Moving Forward the Science of Covid-19 Vaccine Effectiveness in Africa
- Deputy Secretary Sherman’s Meeting With Zambian Foreign Minister Kakubo
- Herbicides Threaten Edible Weeds in Zambia – That May Be Bad News for Local Food Security
- Busting the CDF, SCT Mysteries