Covid-19 Losing Fear Factor, Says Chilufya
[Times of Zambia] Health Minister Chitalu Chilufya says the biggest challenge in fighting the Coronavirus(COVID-19) now is that people are more scared of police and public health officers enforcing the health guidelines that they are of contracting the disease itself.
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Deputy Secretary Sherman’s Meeting With Zambian Foreign Minister Kakubo
- Herbicides Threaten Edible Weeds in Zambia – That May Be Bad News for Local Food Security
- Busting the CDF, SCT Mysteries
- Zambian Delegation Visits Zimbabwe to Appreciate Its Transport System
- ‘Mushrooming Clinics Offering Unsafe Abortions’