World Bank Statement On Impartiality and Hiring of Staff for World Bank-Financed Projects
[World Bank] Washington -- Recently, questions have been raised regarding the impartiality of the World Bank's activities in Zambia and our institution's role in hiring project-level staff.
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Deputy Secretary Sherman’s Meeting With Zambian Foreign Minister Kakubo
- Herbicides Threaten Edible Weeds in Zambia – That May Be Bad News for Local Food Security
- Busting the CDF, SCT Mysteries
- Zambian Delegation Visits Zimbabwe to Appreciate Its Transport System
- ‘Mushrooming Clinics Offering Unsafe Abortions’