Community Members Beat Chief Mlonyeni, Officials Over Land
[Nyasa Times] Community members in Mchinji allegedly beat up Senior Chief Mlonyeni and four Mchinji District Council officials at Mchinji/Zambia border over plans to allocate land for a border market.
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Deputy Secretary Sherman’s Meeting With Zambian Foreign Minister Kakubo
- Herbicides Threaten Edible Weeds in Zambia – That May Be Bad News for Local Food Security
- Busting the CDF, SCT Mysteries
- Zambian Delegation Visits Zimbabwe to Appreciate Its Transport System
- ‘Mushrooming Clinics Offering Unsafe Abortions’