Parliament Adjourns After MP Dies From Covid-19
[Nation] Zambia's Parliament has been forced to adjourn after a legislator, Mr Rogers Mwewa, recently died from coronavirus.
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Reforming Zambia’s Mines Needs More Change and Support
- Moving Forward the Science of Covid-19 Vaccine Effectiveness in Africa
- Deputy Secretary Sherman’s Meeting With Zambian Foreign Minister Kakubo
- Herbicides Threaten Edible Weeds in Zambia – That May Be Bad News for Local Food Security
- Busting the CDF, SCT Mysteries