Equity, Atlas Mara Acquisition Talks Abandoned Over COVID-19 Pandemic
[East African] Equity Group Holdings' (EGH) ambitious plans to acquire four banks in Rwanda, Zambia, Tanzania and Mozambique owned by Atlas Mara (ATMA) have flopped over economic uncertainties triggered by the Covid-19 Pandemic.
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Reforming Zambia’s Mines Needs More Change and Support
- Moving Forward the Science of Covid-19 Vaccine Effectiveness in Africa
- Deputy Secretary Sherman’s Meeting With Zambian Foreign Minister Kakubo
- Herbicides Threaten Edible Weeds in Zambia – That May Be Bad News for Local Food Security
- Busting the CDF, SCT Mysteries