Health Minister Tests Positive for COVID-19
[East African] Zambia's Health Minister Chitalu Chilufya has tested positive for Covid-19 as the country's cases surpassed the 1,000 mark.
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Statement by IMF Managing Director Kristalina Georgieva at the Conclusion of Her Visit to Zambia
- IMF Chief Praises Zambia’s Reforms, Pushes Creditors On Debt
- IMF Boss’ Historic Trip to Zambia
- Yellen Stresses U.S. Commitment to Alleviate World Hunger
- Yellen Addresses Food Security at Green Climate Fund Agriculture Site in Lusaka