Senegal Nixes ‘Unbalanced’ Tax Treaty With Mauritius
[International Consortium of Investigative Journalists] Senegal, one of West Africa's largest economies, has torn up its tax treaty with Mauritius as debate rages over the island tax haven's impact on developing economies.
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Deputy Secretary Sherman’s Meeting With Zambian Foreign Minister Kakubo
- Herbicides Threaten Edible Weeds in Zambia – That May Be Bad News for Local Food Security
- Busting the CDF, SCT Mysteries
- Zambian Delegation Visits Zimbabwe to Appreciate Its Transport System
- ‘Mushrooming Clinics Offering Unsafe Abortions’