Nakonde New Epicentre
[Times of Zambia] Zambia's COVID-19 epicentre has moved from Lusaka to Nakonde after it was announced that 76 out of the 85 new cases reported yesterday, the largest single-day reporting, came from the border town.
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Deputy Secretary Sherman’s Meeting With Zambian Foreign Minister Kakubo
- Herbicides Threaten Edible Weeds in Zambia – That May Be Bad News for Local Food Security
- Busting the CDF, SCT Mysteries
- Zambian Delegation Visits Zimbabwe to Appreciate Its Transport System
- ‘Mushrooming Clinics Offering Unsafe Abortions’