Mopani Miners Back At Work – Union
[Times of Zambia] National Union of Miners and Allied Workers (NUMAW) president James Chansa has confirmed that Mopani Copper Mine (MCM) employees who were recently sent home when the mining firm placed its Kitwe and Mufulira mining units on care and maintenance have started reporting for work.
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Reforming Zambia’s Mines Needs More Change and Support
- Moving Forward the Science of Covid-19 Vaccine Effectiveness in Africa
- Deputy Secretary Sherman’s Meeting With Zambian Foreign Minister Kakubo
- Herbicides Threaten Edible Weeds in Zambia – That May Be Bad News for Local Food Security
- Busting the CDF, SCT Mysteries