Luapula Hydro Targets North Power Project
[Times of Zambia] TO take advantage of the higher rainfall in the northern part of Zambia, a company proposes to establish a hydropower scheme at Kundabwika Water Falls at the boundary of Mporokoso and Nchelenge Districts.
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Zambia Leaves South Africa Choking in Its Dust At the 2022 Mining Indaba
- ‘New Dawn’ Mining Policy Excites Mopani
- Zambia Parliamentary Delegation Jets in
- BoZ Sounds Alarm On Cyber Security Threat
- South Africa – Human Rights Groups Intervene in Historic Class Action for Lead Poisoning Launched By Zambian Children