The Unexpected Impact of COVID-19 On Divorce Rates
[Times of Zambia] Close to 200 men aged between 25 and 35 have been abandoned by their spouses following job losses occasioned by the impact of the Coronavirus (COVID-19) on the business environment.
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Reforming Zambia’s Mines Needs More Change and Support
- Moving Forward the Science of Covid-19 Vaccine Effectiveness in Africa
- Deputy Secretary Sherman’s Meeting With Zambian Foreign Minister Kakubo
- Herbicides Threaten Edible Weeds in Zambia – That May Be Bad News for Local Food Security
- Busting the CDF, SCT Mysteries