Mass Screening for Nakonde
[Times of Zambia] Reinforcement of technical staff is expected in Nakonde to trace the contacts of a couple that stayed in the border town for three days before testing positive to COVID-19 last week.
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Reforming Zambia’s Mines Needs More Change and Support
- Moving Forward the Science of Covid-19 Vaccine Effectiveness in Africa
- Deputy Secretary Sherman’s Meeting With Zambian Foreign Minister Kakubo
- Herbicides Threaten Edible Weeds in Zambia – That May Be Bad News for Local Food Security
- Busting the CDF, SCT Mysteries