‘Do More to Save Companies’
[Times of Zambia] The Ministry of Local Government should consider scrapping off or revising some of the business licences to save companies from collapsing as the country fights the COVID-19 downturn.
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Reforming Zambia’s Mines Needs More Change and Support
- Moving Forward the Science of Covid-19 Vaccine Effectiveness in Africa
- Deputy Secretary Sherman’s Meeting With Zambian Foreign Minister Kakubo
- Herbicides Threaten Edible Weeds in Zambia – That May Be Bad News for Local Food Security
- Busting the CDF, SCT Mysteries