600 Accused Persons Granted Bail in Bid to Avoid Congesting Correctional Facilities
[Times of Zambia] Nearly 600 accused persons have been granted bail by the Judiciary in a bid to avoid congesting the country's correctional facilities amid the Coronavirus (COVID-19).
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Deputy Secretary Sherman’s Meeting With Zambian Foreign Minister Kakubo
- Herbicides Threaten Edible Weeds in Zambia – That May Be Bad News for Local Food Security
- Busting the CDF, SCT Mysteries
- Zambian Delegation Visits Zimbabwe to Appreciate Its Transport System
- ‘Mushrooming Clinics Offering Unsafe Abortions’