15 Hurt in Solwezi COVID-19 Cleaning Rumpus
[Times of Zambia] Fifteen people have been injured while six have been arrested following a riot in Solwezi over the council's efforts to decongest Kyawama market as part of measures to stop an outbreak of the Coronavirus (COVID-19).
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Four Nations Listed for Uhuru Squash Open
- South African Court Rules that UN Experts Can Intervene in Zambian Lead Poisoning Case
- Miracle Corners of the World Trains Youth in Rwanda, Tanzania and Zambia
- Zambian Officials Head to Russia to Bring Home Student Killed Fighting in Ukraine
- Amayenge stakes claim in Tanzania