Zambian Political Parties Undergo Strategic Planning Training
[Democracy Works] Democracy Works Foundation (DWF) Zambia hosted four political parties in a two-day workshop to enhance their skills and knowledge on facilitating a strategic planning process for political parties. The workshop was held in Lusaka on 26-27 February 2020. The political parties attending the workshop included the ruling Patriotic Front (PF), the United Party for National Development (UPND), Movement for Multiparty Democracy (MMD) and the Forum for Democracy and Development (FDD).
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Reforming Zambia’s Mines Needs More Change and Support
- Moving Forward the Science of Covid-19 Vaccine Effectiveness in Africa
- Deputy Secretary Sherman’s Meeting With Zambian Foreign Minister Kakubo
- Herbicides Threaten Edible Weeds in Zambia – That May Be Bad News for Local Food Security
- Busting the CDF, SCT Mysteries