Zambian Man Denied Bail On Murder Charge
[Namibian] A 26-YEAR-OLD Zambian man who allegedly fatally shot his wife last week and is facing a murder charge was denied bail in the Katima Mulilo Magistrates Court on Friday.
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Deputy Secretary Sherman’s Meeting With Zambian Foreign Minister Kakubo
- Herbicides Threaten Edible Weeds in Zambia – That May Be Bad News for Local Food Security
- Busting the CDF, SCT Mysteries
- Zambian Delegation Visits Zimbabwe to Appreciate Its Transport System
- ‘Mushrooming Clinics Offering Unsafe Abortions’