Bill 10 in the House… Lubinda Presents Constitutional Amendment Proposals for Second Reading Today
[Times of Zambia] JUSTICE Minister Given Lubinda is today expected to present the Constitution of Zambia (Amendment Bill) Number 10 (Bill 10) of 2019 to Parliament for the Second Reading as some stakeholders call for level-headedness among lawmakers.
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Zambia Leaves South Africa Choking in Its Dust At the 2022 Mining Indaba
- ‘New Dawn’ Mining Policy Excites Mopani
- Zambia Parliamentary Delegation Jets in
- BoZ Sounds Alarm On Cyber Security Threat
- South Africa – Human Rights Groups Intervene in Historic Class Action for Lead Poisoning Launched By Zambian Children