Russian Senators Seek Better Ties With Zambia
[East African] Russia's top parliamentary official Valentina Matviyenko held talks with Zambia's President Edgar Lungu at State House in Lusaka Tuesday, signalling another bid by Moscow to boost relations with the southern Africa country.
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Reforming Zambia’s Mines Needs More Change and Support
- Moving Forward the Science of Covid-19 Vaccine Effectiveness in Africa
- Deputy Secretary Sherman’s Meeting With Zambian Foreign Minister Kakubo
- Herbicides Threaten Edible Weeds in Zambia – That May Be Bad News for Local Food Security
- Busting the CDF, SCT Mysteries